We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for working on proprietary invoicing application. The primary focus of the candidate will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, S3 etc
- Support any user reported issues and ensure a quick resolution is provided.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python Django web framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance for IT applications
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools & Strong analytical and Problem solving capability.
- Good Knowledge in AWS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience