|Title||Automation Test Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Automation engineers design, program, simulate and test automated machinery
and processes in order to complete exact tasks. Automation engineers are responsible for design specifications and other detailed documentation of their creations. As one of our Test Automation Engineers, you are playing a key role in the smooth end-to-end automation of our digital platform services.
• Good technical knowledge on QA industry tools - JIRA, Azure DevOps, TFS, Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Groovy, Shell, Rest Assured and Assurance/Testing IT competencies
• Strong proficiencies with DevOps tools and practices and demonstrated ability to align quality engineering strategy.
• Experience in test data management, service virtualization to achieve readiness of environment for continuous testing
• Hands on experience on Automation/Build tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, Jenkins or similar
• Experience in using Version Control Tools like TFS, GitHub, VSTS, GitLab, Bitbucket
• Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Unit test automation, Code coverage, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
• Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
• Understanding of Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit/ NUnit, Mocha & Protractor
• Experience in Web service Automation Testing.
• Experience in Testing Micro Services.
• Understanding of SFTP will be good to have.