|Job Type||Full Time|
The Database Developer will design and create the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation, and load of data functions across multiple clients.
• Generic Database skills.
• Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly
• Develop scripts for data import, quality assessments, and error handling
• Identify critical issues quickly and accurately
• Good understanding of the data base concepts.
• Review, debug, and correction of issues on existing stored procedures, tables, and scheduled jobs that pull from tables.
• Read, analyze, and digest what the client wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals
• Experience with agile software product design principles