|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for enhancement and maintenance of our digital platform. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Responsibilities include integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, S3, CouchDB etc
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Strong Loop, etc.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Good Knowledge of AWS.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience