Your career is utmost important for us. At KBK Business Solutions, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join KBK Business Solutions to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for enhancement and maintenance of our digital platform. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Responsibilities include integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, S3, CouchDB etc
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Strong Loop, etc.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Good Knowledge of AWS.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
|Job Type||Full Time|
• 5+ years of Angular experience in creating reusable modules and components that will be used to develop user scenario described in requirements.
• Should be able to work with API developers in getting / designing the data required for presenting.
• Should work with UX designers to get the input needed.
|Title||Sr. Frontend Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
CBRE Global Cyber Security Office – The Global CSO’s mission is to mitigate cyber security risk by actively working with the CBRE business, Digital & Technology and other partner organizations (Compliance, Risk Mgmt., Audit, & Legal) to seamlessly integrate security processes, tools, and people into the business culture providing a holistic security ecosystem, driving continuous improvements and seamless protection / monitoring capabilities globally.
We are working to build a progressive development team with a mindset toward being agile and solving problems iteratively. Being in a senior position at the start of this team, we would want you to help shape the direction of the team moving forward.
You do not have to have experience in all skills listed to be qualified for the position. If you have years’ worth of relevant similar experience, we still want to talk to you.
|Title||Sales Force Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
• Performs feasibility analysis and technology tradeoffs within the constraints of the project.
• Serves as a subject matter expert.
• Confident and willing to challenge a customer and guide them towards an appropriate solution that meets their needs while maintaining the scalability, maintainability of the instance.
• Ability to guide the Product Owner and the Development team towards creative uses of standard features to meet business requirements instead of simply relying on custom code solutions.
• Participates actively in discussions, builds a reputation as a go-to resource for toughest problems. Provides constructive feedback to product teams.
• Understands platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations.
• Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices as needed.
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive software development experience with Lightening Component Experience
• 5+ years of experience in an object-oriented development language like.NET/ Java is preferred
• One or more Salesforce Certifications would be preferable.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
• Experience with at least full life cycle implementations enterprise implementations
• SOQL and intermediate knowledge of Oracle database would be helpful.
• Development experience with Restful web services and SOA strongly desired
• Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design and architectural patterns.
• Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic
• Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for working on proprietary invoicing application. The primary focus of the candidate will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, S3 etc
- Support any user reported issues and ensure a quick resolution is provided.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python Django web framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance for IT applications
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools & Strong analytical and Problem solving capability.
- Good Knowledge in AWS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience